In fact, we added the rules to the SW Trivial Pursuit game in the middle of the first turn, when it looked like I was going to run the board on Shawn (having won the roll to go first and then gotten about 15 answers right without a miss).
So, here are our new rules:
Advanced Star Wars Trivial Pursuit:
- Gaining a 'pie wedge' ends your turn. Thus each player can only gain 1 wedge per turn--and no player can run the board on the other.
- To win the game (in the center of the board after filling up) the player must answer every question on the card correctly. Not just the 1 category chosen by the opponent.
- You do not need to leave and return to the center after a failed win attempt. The piece just stays there and a new card is drawn on subsequent turns.
Advanced multi-player Wii Boom Blox:
- On 'throw' levels and some 'pull' levels: You cannot aim at the top block of the tower.
- On other 'pull' levels: You must dislodge (or substantially move) at least one other block in addition to the one you are pulling.
- On other 'pull' levels: You must pull the lowest possible block that will not obviously topple the tower. (This makes for a very quick game.)
- On the frame 'knock out' levels: You can not aim at the highest-value block. Or, alternately: You must aim for one of the lowest-value blocks.
Post a Comment