EDIT: AND APPROVED TODAY (6/2/09).
What's in it? I'm glad you asked:
- Saves the game-states for each type of game separately. So you can suspend a 1-player game in order to play a 2-player game and then return to it later. Or vice-versa.
- New AI player: Chameleon. Takes on personality traits of the other players, and switches between them without notice. Thus "changing gears" while playing and making this player very difficult to read. This may prove to be the hardest AI to play against...
- AI Improvements. Several tweaks and adjustments to the AI and a few new and improved strategies added.
- Getting Started Screen Overlays with basic game information will appear the first time the program is run and on the game/hand after pressing the 'help' button.
- Fixed the top chip color bug in 2-player games.
- Several other bug fixes.
In other other news: a 'sexy' version of the game is looking really good (pun intended) and should be submitted to Apple soon...